Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Melaleuca

Today's Best Reason to Work a Melaleuca Business

NO RISK!!! It's a win-win-win-win scenario. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. You may cancel at anytime. You may work as much or as little as you like. No one gets hurt. Customers buy REAL, consumable products that are healthier, safer, and effective. No inventory, selling, or deliveries.


I know you know 8 people who'll love Melaleuca! When you refer 8 friends in June, you'll receive a laptop computer or a Nintendo Wii. From June 21-30, memberships are ONLY $1.00!!!!

Email me: mother2twins@gmail.com www.melaleuca.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I find your blog very interesting. It is so hard to find a good wellness company. Melaleuca is one of them. It provides different nutritional, cosmetic and skin care products. At the present time, Melaleuca sells its products in many countries all over the world. I learned about the company on this great site www.pissedconsumer.com. I read the customers’ feedback and it turned out to be a great company featuring minor drawbacks. Personally, I can say that I am completely satisfied with Melaleuca.

Swidget 1.0