Sunday, February 08, 2009

A new Day

After I posted my other post I want to clarify a few things.

First of all if anyone wants to know if I was talking about one group of people in general or one person in general, please just email me or call me and ask like a big person!

I was talking about a lot of different people in my life now and in the past. I was just frustrated and PMSing and wanted to "Vent".

I feel that the real thing to do is just Pray for those people. Pray that they will one day realize there is only one Judge at that is God. Pray that they will eventually start treating those as they want to be treated.

We are all adults and all I ask is if you want to know what or who I am talking about please ask me before talking about it to other people or having others do the dirty work for you. I am an adult and I can handle a conversation about it if I am approached.

There is not a person on this earth that I hate or can not forgive. I may not like your actions or how you handle yourself but I will never do anything to be cruel to a person or intentionally hurt someone. that is just not who I am. If I have ever offended or hurt you please come to me and talk to me about it. If I have I will apologize for it.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0