Friday, October 27, 2006

Finally it feels good to scrapbook!

Friday night I cropped with the ladies from my church they get together every other Friday night!
Saturday was the first time since April that I have scrapped! I had signed up for a fall album class a while back. It was at Scrap It with 7 teachers doing 3 pages each. It was so fun and great to be back!I have not seen some of my friends from there in forever! Loved it! it was from 10 to 4. Adam was with the kids. I got home and we went to O'Charleys for dinner. Then we had to go to walmart for some last minute shoes for tomorrows Baby dedication. Austins were too small and Madison's were too big! GRRR. I was sad though Austin is officially not in the infant sizes...he is a size 7! Madison is still a size 5. He got some big boy shoes like daddy, he calls them "daddy shoes"!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0