Tuesday, October 17, 2006

More updates


this is a picture of her and my cousins Baby.
Monday Oct 2nd my grandmother had to have surgery on her Colon, and galbaldder. She had a colonoscopy and saw a tumor on her colon so they want to remove it so she can "function" normally. She went in to the surgery and they removed part of her colon, all her galbaldder, and some lymph nodes. She has stage 4 colon cancer. It has spread (slightly) to her liver two spots were found. She is recovering from the surgery she was in the hospital for one week. She starts Chemo in two to three weeks from her surgery. She seems very upbeat and ready to FIGHT! She is in otherwise good health condition. We are lucky it is not liver cancer! Colon cancer I heard is very curable. I hope so! I can not see my life right now without her she is my second mother! My kids love her so much she has right now 3 great grand children with one more coming, 6 grandkids, and 4 kids. Her husband is beside himself. Please pray for them as they go through the chemo and pray that God will heal her from this cancer. WE need her. My brother is real upset (he is 15) he has just thought his grandmother would be here for many many years. She lost her middle daughter 2 years ago. I know God has his plans for her I just pray that in those plans are to cure her and keep her with us for many more years.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0