Friday, July 14, 2006

The NEWS

Well where do I begin?
I keep feeling a little sick, tired and moody. I know my cycle was not normal anyway but since the kids I was beginning to be normal, So when I missed one I thought I am back to how I have been my whole life. Did not think anything about it.
I decided to take a test last night, and sure enough it was positive. I then thought probably a false positive due to hormones. So I thought to make an appointment for today to confirm for the weekend.

I went to the Dr at 11. Adam met me there.
Since I did not know when my last cycle was I had to have an ultrasound and because I am high risk due to my incompetent cervix.
He did the urine test, POSITIVE> did the blood test, and will know that next week what the numbers are.
Ultrasound showed a 6 week baby with a great heartbeat. Only ONE this time.

Since I am high risk, I will have a Cerclage done at 12 weeks. That is stiching the cervix. That is why I had preterm labor last pregnancy. Also I had a miscarriage before the twins.

My thoughts:
Scared
Nervous
Excited
3 kids in diapers
twin 2 year olds and a newborn
how will the kids take it
I do not want to take any attention from them they are my world right now!
If this is what God has in the plans then we will all deal with it as we should.
Money
did I mention SCARED
will my kids potty train ok with a new baby here
I just sold all my baby stuff at the last consignment sale
will I get as sick as last time
weight!
Money
where in the van will everyone sit, do you separate the twins or put the baby in the 3rd row
stroller?
crib?
Money
C section or VBAC (the Dr said it is possible I can have one) MMM

Well Adam seems excited but is worried about not giving Madison and Austin all his attention that they are use to.
His exact words "I love those two so very much that I can not imagine not giving them all my attention"
I understand.

We were going to wait one more year but God knew other wise that I can handle this.
I know I can physically handle it, emotionally. I always worry Financially! Thank God we have room in our new home!

{please just pray for all of us!}

Jennifer

2 comments:

Dana said...

Oh WOW! Congratulations...I know you are in a tough place right now emotionally, but ride it out. Everything will come together for you and your family. Let me know if I can help you in any way...I will keep all of you in my prayers! Dana

Anonymous said...

I heard a little rumor so I thought I would check out your blog.
Congratulations!
You are in my prayers.
Ann Kelly

Swidget 1.0