Monday, July 17, 2006

Shock setting in


I guess the shock is setting in now. As I am starting to think of things that will change and things I will need to make decisions on.
For instance....

1. Stroller situation...I think I will skip the triplet stroller and cont with my double and get a baby sling body carrier thing for when I am alone.. Get the single travel system stroller for when my hubby is with me.

2. Oh lord pick a name!

3. Nursery decor...

4. The biggest issue....Where to place the kids in the Van.. I do not want to separate the twins from each other in the middle row captain seats, but do you put a baby in the back... Now when I am with my hubby I can sit back there with the baby....
Or if I put the twins in the back they will need me to hand them something and I can not reach them alone..
GRRR this is hard.....

5. How do you do two rooms with monitors..No I am not giving up the twins monitor...Yes they will be 2 plus...But I can not hear them from my room...

6. How will they deal with the change...Austin is a mamma's boy!

7. I need to catch up and get the twins first year done ASAP!

8. Man all this change that will happen!

As for the pregnancy so far... I am not getting real sick just a little nauseas after eating kinda bloated feeling but not wanting to throw up feeling....

Bad acne going on...

getting bigger already...My doc said it is because my uterus was already been a twin size big that it will automatically go back to that size...So therefore you will look and feel big sooner, not that the baby is big just the room he is in...So basically the baby will have lots of room to roam thanks to Madison and Austin...

Urinating all the time..Did not really have that early with the twins..More later when I was the size of a house.

tired!

Other than that we are just trying to think of a name...

Oh yeah in Church on Sunday our pastor was out and we had the associate in. Part of his sermon was " no one is a mistake we all are a part of God's Plan" he kept on about that and that God knows what he is going to do with us and what we are going to do when he creates us! Wow...Was that perfect timing for that speech! God must know that I love kids and have tried so hard before the twins to get pregnant and I lost a set of twins to heaven 4 years ago. He knows I can handle many kids...He knows we are great parents! WOW! I guess that is what put me over my shock and me being scared.

Here is a pick since I have 2 posts with no picture.. I know you come to look at pictures not my narrating...

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Ok Jennifer- time to update please. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, my thoughts and prayers are with you! by the time i am pregnant you will be the expert i turn to lol :0)

Swidget 1.0