Friday, June 08, 2007

The last two days...

It has not been that exciting these last two days. I have had crummy sinus/allergy issues. The kids have been mostly good. Austin was extra whiney today, he whined all day about everything. Yesterday Uncle Mat came by during lunch time and cooked us burgers and fries. Alexis has been good. I went grocery shopping last night. Adam had gone on a great interview that we all are praying for even the kids. Madison will say in her sad voice "Jesus, daddy get new one job, get more money" She even told matt yesterday when he was not paying attention to her "matt Listen to me: daddy get more money new one job" So please pray he should find out tomorrow. Plus he goes on another job interview tomorrow too.

Tormoorw we are going to Steves Fantastic Fun Zone in murfreesboro, it is an indoor bouncy place for kids. We are going with the Twins Club. Madison has a dr apt at 3:45p for her pediatric ortho appt.

I am going scrapbooking sat Am. I think i need to start taking pics of my layouts and posting them here too.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0