Thursday, August 02, 2007

It's (was) my birthday! 7-28

I can not believe this year is going so fast. I am now the big 29! I will hold on to this age for at least 5 more years!
I had a good day we took the kids that morning to the Zoo for Ice Day. we only stayed about 2 hours due to the Heat. we rode the carousel and looked at a few animals, ate the free Ice cream and left. We ate lunch at the family restaurant across the street. We got home took a nap before our big night out.
We took all the kids to my moms about 7:30p we went back home to get ready for our night out. We went to Music City grill with a couple that we are friends with. We then went to a Club to hear music, dance and have fun! after we went to Waffle house at 3 am! (yes i am too old for this). We then came all back to my house since they live an hour away from us, they stayed here we stayed up chatting until 5 something. I went to sleep at 6 mom called at 7 i got the kids at 8. We left for fayetteville at 12. We went to grandmammas for the July bdays. We had Mexican! YUM
Here are some Zoo pics and Grandmamas pics. I did not take any of my Bday out with adam since I did not want to lug my camera





No comments:

Swidget 1.0