Wednesday, May 23, 2007

All stocked up!

I went to supper thymes to get all stocked up for the month. I went with some Moms from POTATO group. I had a great time out plus got a lot of meals ready to eat! I just wish i had this while on bed rest and after the kids came home.

We had a simple day today. Madison repeated her ENTIRE ABC's to adam tonight without any prompting or help. She just started doing it all by herself in her highchair while waiting for dinner to be served. he said she said every single letter with no help. Useally she needs help with a couple letters that she skips. She loves to sing it! she did it for me tonight when i got home too! plus her and austin sang twinkle little star and rock a bye baby together all the words! WOW I am amazed everyday!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0