Wednesday, August 08, 2007

more Random stuff

*I had a POTATO meeting tonight it was a Spa Night with a great choc. fountain! YUM. I had a great time talking to people and seeing new and old friends we had a large turn out.

*Adam has a great interview with a LARGE company in two weeks. Aug 16 day before his Bday! I am excited! I so hope he gets this one. He has wanted a job with them since we found out they moved here. a great growth opportunity and closer to home.

* Austin asked Maddy for something today and she said "Bubby I am busy" he asked again and she said "no I am busy right now" Too funny!!

* we ate dinner at moms last night so we could visit with my grandmother.

* she is doing better today since she got some fluids she was dehydrated. She was only drinkin a little water. the Dr told her some water is ok but she needs to drink Gatorade or something with sodium and vitamins so it will stay in her longer where as water goes right through you.

* i started tagging my items for the consignment sale! I have a ton of stuff to get ready.

* Adam's mom, dad, and grandad come intown aug 14 or 15th. for I think 5 days.
* Madison has to have her hair in her "princess tails" everyday now...
* I painted her nails and toes in glitter pink.


I think that is it i am tired!

1 comment:

Dana said...

First of all, happy birthday!!! Ahhh, you are still a baby!

Good to know there are people out there keeping me company at 2am!

Thank you so much for all of your help at the crop!!!!

Swidget 1.0