Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What's next??

If we did not have our share of sickness here we go again!

I hope this is it and we are good for another 6 months or more.

this past Thursday nap time Austin throws up, then again at dinner time. ok so all day Friday is ok with throwing up only a mild case of diarrhea until early sat morning at 6 am! He has a bad case of diarrhea. GRRRR!

OK so we good right!

NOPE

Saturday night/Sunday morning Madison throws up in her bed. Thank God that was it!

DONE...

NOPE

Sunday right before church Alexis is eating her fruit/cereal and she throws it all up. then again in the afternoon she throws up her juice/milk.

OK I AM DONE!


NOPE

It is my turn! GRRRR i felt horrible! that is the worst ever! I was throwing up nothing was staying down, i felt like death, no energy to stand or nothing. Diarrhea too.

Adam only had a small case of diarrhea.

He stayed home today to help me today because of how bad I was on Sunday! I do not wish that pain on anyone!

THANK GOD I feel better and we all feel better, Now time to do MORE laundry!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0