Wednesday, November 28, 2007

happenings...

Well I know it has been a little while since I have updated. I will post several post as they deserve a separate post.

Madison is doing great 99 percent of the time in going potty.
Austin still has no care to when you ask him to go he will say "i went potty last night" or "I have elmo diappy on"

Alexis is tolerating her belly a little better. I believe she is gaining weight a lot now. We will see when we go back for our second Flu shot.

We will close on our home (refinance) dec 5th or 7th. AMEN!

Madison said to Austin yesterday as she laid on the couch with her pillow, "Austin, Do me a favor"
Austin: "what sissy"
Madison: "Can you please get my doll of the counter in the kitchen?"
Austin: "Sure sissy"
it was so funny!

In the car the other day We started singing the muffin man and all of a sudden Austin started quoting shrek "Do you know the Muffin Man?, the Muffin man, yes the Muffin man"

We put up our Christmas tree. The kids still are so excited about it!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0