Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More update on resolutions

I am actually adding to my resolutions.
I have had this I don't know what you call it but I have decided to go more "Green". Also we are also not really dieting but we are going to in baby steps do a lifestyle change (how we did before kids) in our eating habits. I am not really going to go total change over until i am done breastfeeding. Also we are going to change our budget to include a gym membership and commit to 3 to 4 times a week(hey free childcare included YEAH). Also try to go more organic, less additives, more fresh veggies/fruits and more healthy wise.

So far I have:
1. bought reusable Kroger bags plus i get 4 cents per bag each time i use them! Plus I hate those plastic bags, i save them to recycle at the store instead of throwing them away.

2. I signed up with www.Melaleuca.com for safer products, less packaging, better for you. If you want more info please ask me!

3. We are no longer going to buying any water bottles.

4. we have already changed most of the light bulbs to CFC's.

I think that is all so far. We have more things planned.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0