Sunday, October 05, 2008

What have we been up to....

We have been very busy here lately. Tonight we were headed to dinner and Adam was going to go into work for about an hour to do a report while we went to the mall. Well while on our way my Aunt Lenis called and says she is headed to the Circus in Nashville and had 3 extra tickets and wants me and the kids to join them. SO we got dropped off to meet her, Carter, Savannah, chad, coti and 2 other people I did not know. We had a good time!

Today I went to our mom's Meetup group book club at Barnes and Noble. after I went home and we played outside until we left for dinner. we sanded and tightened and anchored down the playset. (we have been meaning to get this done like forever ago) We also fixed the tire swing. We played football with Austin, we swung, ate lunch outside it was great!

We are still battling allergies. it is crazy! this is the worst mine have been here but still not as bad as they were in GA! I just think we need RAIN!!!

The Kids have fall break next week except Alexis. so we are going to do some things with our friends next week.

We have a birthday to go to next weekend,and we may go to the pumpkin patch! who knows!

We are just enjoying the fall weather and watching FOOTBALL!!!

I think that is all for now i may post again soon if i think of anything new!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0