Friday, July 06, 2007

LOTS of Prayers PLEASE

We got some rather not so good news today. My meemaw went to the Dr (OB oncologist) today for a follow up from her reg Oncologist about the mass on her Ovary. She has lost 30 lbs in 3 months, and if you have seen her you know she does not have 30 lbs to give! The mass has grown, it is inoperable (1 because of her state, and two because of the kind it is). So on July 11 she will see her reg oncologist and the OB and discuss the options. She has lost weight because she does not want to eat so they are giving her meds to eat and they are going to work on the nutritional part of this as well. Right now she is too weak for Chemo so he is looking at other options.
I know this is in Gods hands! I just pray that she can fight this like she did the other. I have said along that however I do not by any means want to loose her she is like another mother to me. I love her dearly. I have know her almost 30 years and have had great memories with her, she has seen me graduate HS, Get married, and have kids! But the hardest part for me to grasp is having to explain to my two 2 1/2 year olds that Meemaw is not with us but with our Lord! And that they can not know more about her and she can not see them grow up. Also my brother he is 16 he wants her there when he graduates, gets married even have kids! She is also the glue that holds everyone together!

But however I never want to see her suffer in pain either.

Please please pray for her and the family! I need her, we all need her! She is a fighter though! She is a strong woman! I admire her strength!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0