Tuesday, July 24, 2007

neglected...

I know I have not been up to date lately. Busy busy!

Last week my Cousins GF had her second child a little girl named Savannah Leighann.

Thursday we ate at Famous Daves with some friends and their kids.

We hung around the house until Friday! We went to Steve's Fantastic Fun Zone in murfreesboro. Then we went to eat lunch with Nana at BarBcutie. We had a good day. We got home,daddy got home, I left went to an interview (for a work at home job with one day in the office for a few hours). I went to the store then home.
Got home cooked dinner then got all kids in bed, Adam I got ready to go out. My brother came over to watch the kids while they slept. We went to eat and have some "alone" time out to talk. We got home late but it was a great time!

Saturday we were lazy, did nothing except go to walmart get a Toddler bed for a friend who is giving me her Crib. Came home napped. I went to Kroger and Aldi for fruits and veggies to make Alexis's Baby food.

Sunday I made Baby food for Alexis ALL DAY! And i am still not finished. I made Eggplant, Apples, Peaches, Acorn Squash, broccoli, pears, and Carrots.


Today was a boring ole same ole day.

We got our pics back from the photographer! She was AWESOME. www.jenniferdunawayphotography.com
here are a few of my faves she took 177 pics!












3 comments:

Chelle said...

How beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

These pics are great! The kids have grown soooo much. They are so cute!
Lori

Dana said...

So sweet!

Swidget 1.0