Monday, July 16, 2007

Pics and the Zoo

Saturday I get up really early because Alexis was hungry, could not go back to sleep so i decide to take mom her gift to her work. Then head to my crop. I took Alexis so that Adam could play with the Twins for the day alone. Also so i could feed Alexis myself. I have to leave it Early so we could get ready for our Pictures to be taken at Ellington Ag Center.
We get all our stuff ready get out there and get our pics taken, we took about 200 pics and I saw several good shots. I hope we get a great deal of good ones out of that. After our hour of pics we head to the Zoo for the Members night from 6 to 8. We saw about 8 sets of twins several we knew. We rode the carousal which is free during this time (not any other day) of course long lines because of that, but they loved it. we play on the play ground. I carried Alexis in the Bjorn while she slept and i also fed her. I sat and talked to another Twin mom for a while she had 3 mo old twin boys and a 2 1/2 year old little boy. So she was the opposite of us. We also met another twin mom of two sets of twins under 3! WOW!
It was a nice night weather wise. I took the camera but took no pics.. yeah i know crazy for me huh!
We left and we went to eat at the Olive Garden. It was good and the kids ate good and behaved good!
here are some pics to look at though since it is boring without pics huh!


No comments:

Swidget 1.0