Thursday, May 17, 2007

Adams week off


2/26-3/2 Adam was home from work. Monday Adam watches Judah while I take the kids all of them to see meemaw; she wanted to see the baby bad. My mom was there too. Meemaw was still in her hospital bed and this was the first time the kids have seen her since when she first went in the hospital. Madison did not like seeing her meemaw like that. Austin was fine with hugging her and stuff. Meemaw held Alexis a lot. Oh the twins call Alexis Baby “Ali” This is my last week of Judah. He is going to preschool. Caelan was not here this week at all. 2/27 her first bath was done! I took Alexis to the dr 2/28 she weighed 6 lbs 15oz and measured 19 ½ in which means the hospital measured wrong. Because she could not gain 1 in in one week. We are to come back for weight check in one week. I need to wake her up every 2 hours to eat until weight check. Friday I called to let Judah mom know I was not watching him today. We needed one day with just daddy as a family. We went to Ryan’s for dinner as a family for the first time. Alexis is a good sleeper so far. I have to wake her to eat.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0