Thursday, May 24, 2007

tagged 5 questions

I was tagged by a friend of mine from my Multiples club.

1. You just had one baby after having twins a couple years ago. Is one baby “easier” than two, or is it all hard? The baby alone is harder than my twins were as babies alone. Now add in two toddlers running around and things get crazy at times. only thing she has done better than them as babies is sleep all night at 2 weeks old.

2. I know you are a scrapbooker. What drew you to scrapbooking and how long have you been doing it? I have been scrapbooking since junior high days..the not so safe way. my mom was always into crafts so i grew up on crafty things. I loved telling the stories about pics, loved taking pics too.

3. If you could live anywhere else in the world where would it be and why? Japan, love the culture and food. In the US...it would be back in Houston, TX my home town

4. What is your favorite restaurant? Love Mexican food and Japanese food so that is a hard question. Also love Carabbas. Hard question!

5. If you won the lottery today what would be the first thing you would do with the money? Put money in a savings account or trust for each child to go to college on.

Now if you want to play email me or comment here and i will send you five questions that relate you that i want to know.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0