Thursday, May 17, 2007

Check up and Bouncy place





Wed April 9th I went for my 6 week check up. All is good I have lost about 39 lbs so far! Yeah hopefully after I am done BF and I go on a diet after I can get to where I want to be with WW like I was doing before I got preggo with the twins.
4/13: I take the kids to a Jumpy place in Hendersonville with some Moms from POTATO, I had to take the kid I watch since he was here on a Friday, not normally here on Friday, so My mom came along with us. We had fun, Madison loved the big slide, and Nana went down with her. Austin was too interested in the crazy coupe cars and balls. They played in the jumpy things some too. They did the obstacle course too with me. Caelan played some too but he was like Austin. We had about 8 sets of twins there to play. We went to Chick fila after to eat. I get to go scrapbooking with Lori and Celia at Sassy scrapper. I had fun. First time leaving Alexis home with Adam. I got a few pages done.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0